From: J Rowe
To: DeLorean News
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2000 4:21 PM
Subject: [DML] Rear Alignment How-To

Hello All,

I took my 81' to Sears to the other day to have the alignmnet
checked since it had been pulling to the left a little. They managed to get
the front end back in spec but they said that they couln't fighure out how to do
the rear. According to them and the computer the rear is out of spec . Could
someone explain to me how to do the rear so I can tell them how to. According
to their computer printout the spec range is .40degrees - .56degrees. I'm sitting
at .39 right now. I noticed that my car is still pulling to the left so I guess I need
to have it done. Can anyone help?

Thanks in Advance ............Jason #5903