Attempting to contact Louis Petrucci in Australia

Attempting to contact Louis Petrucci in Australia

 Ken Montgomery here, keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory. I'm trying
to track down Louis Petrucci in Australia. The last known email address I
have on record (10/12/99) is: tracey@xxxxx The VIN # sent was 160227.
That's 1 too many digits to be correct but I'm not sure which one to drop. I
need to hear this from the owner. I don't make up or guess the information
in the Owners Directory.

Since this person is in Australia I would imagine this car could not be too
hard to track down. I'd hate to drop an Aussie car from the Directory!

Ken

BTW, We're up to 747 cars. Let's try to break 1000!
The next edition will be out soon..

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean/delorean01.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/