Re: [DML] Fuse Box replacement

In a message dated 08/02/2000 10:35:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
mpolans@xxxx writes:

<< Hi folks,
When I bought my DeLorean I knew it would need some TLC. As I'm not
a mechanic I realized all too soon that the TLC whimper from my car would
soon cry out HELP ME! In this post I want to talk about my fusebox. Ok, it
once was, but with over half of it melted, rigged, and bypassed I knew I was
in for trouble if I didn't replace it. I have called many places including
the main suppliers and some folks on this list. Of those who had it (just
one so far) they were asking over $400. I thought this to be excessive as
my car will never be Concours condition. I just want to drive it, enjoy it,
and have fun! So what were my options?
Well, after some research I found a 9X2 fuse box from J.C. Whitney
for under $20 US that will fit rather nicely near where the old one should
have been.

What is the part # all I saw in the catalog is a 6 fuse block for 24.95?
#03PA7115W
Ralph
VIN 1606