Re: [DML] DMC Reliability question.

Welcome to the group Bill.

You will find loads of information in the archives at
http://www.dmcnews.com/backissues.html

As any 20 year old vehicle goes, there are a lot of variables when
trying to rate the reliability of a DMC-12. The same goes for trying to
estimate the cost of repairs and maintenance. I would suggest you spend
some time reading the archives, and monitoring the list to get a better
feel of what to look for when buying a DeLorean. Of course the standard
guidelines of purchasing ANY older car apply. You may want to find
someone local to you with a DeLorean to be a "mentor" and help you
select your new car.

In "general" there is no reason to conclude that the DMC-12 would not
provide reliable service if properly maintained. There are a few common
problems, but the good news is there are solutions.

Marc