Safe haven in Jersey City, NJ?

Hello All,

I'll be visiting a friend in Jersey City,NJ this weekend (driving my D
from Boston), and would like to know if anyone out there knows a safe/secure
place I can park my D in or near Jersey City on Sat/Sun nights. (I don't
want to leave it parked on the street near Journal Square overnight!)

Thanks in advance!

-Hank

p.s. The results of the "theft survey" should be done on a day or so. I had
about 20 responses, and most people think major theft deterrents are not
really needed, just common sense.