Re:[DML] Re: Chassis Removal

Steve Rubano and others,

Hey everybody, lets not start the old thread again about how DeLorean One does there
business. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Scott Mueller

Steve Rubano wrote:
"P.S what is the deal with Delorean one? I mean I called them (first
time ever) to find out some info on a part and they wouldn't tell me
unless I gave them my Name, area I was from, ENTIRE VIN number (not
just the last 5 numbers), blood type, hair color..(well not that much
info"

Get 100% FREE Internet Access from Freei.Net. 100% FREE, 100% Anonymous, 100% Jam Packed with features. Check us out at http://www.freei.net.