Re: window motors; alternator

Do you know what alternator it is from Pep Boys? P/N, model and year
of car it's for?

I need to replace my alternator that died on me. It was a Ducy and I
don't want to replace it with the same thing. I know that the
Delorean parts dealers sell the Delco's that drop in with no
modifications at all...But I can't afford it and it dosen't have the
Liftime warranty on it like the Pep Boys brand.