Re: [DML] RE: window motors; alternator

Having myself considered buying a Delco alternator from the local pep
boys, I would be interested in a answer to this question as well. I
suspect this is the case.

I agree Darryl, that if dealing with a DeLorean specific vendor we can
expect to have this type of question answered by them.

I have always been one to argue that we should all use DeLorean vendors
whenever possible, but when it comes to a Alternator I tend to replace
them quite often. For that reason, I use alternator vendors that
include a lifetime warranty on the part. As far as I know, none of the
DeLorean vendors offer this on their alternators.

When I replace mine, I plan on using a Pep-Boys unit, so I get the
lifetime warranty.

Marc

Darryl Tinnerstet wrote:

<SNI>

> Questions like these really puzzle me. Why on earth would you ask this list
> for help instead of the person/business you bought the parts from? Part of
> being a reliable DeLorean parts supplier is helping customers with their
> questions and problems. If they won't help you, I'd be rethinking doing
> future business with that supplier. There is more to SERVICE than just the
> cheapest price.
<SNIP>