Re: DMC Bluebook

One of the references that profesional appraisers use is a book that
is printed by Kruse auctioneers annually on all the cars that are
auctioned by them. It lists if sold, condition, price, and reserve.
Although you could question if the condition is accurate it does give
a good guide as to the market and the trend.

David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, <mikeatk@xxxx> wrote:
> Ed, just curious. Did you have your car professionally appraised?
If so,