Re: Strange Squeel at start!?

My DeLorean does the same thing, it's caused by the belt slipping on
the AC. Make sure your belt tension is nice and tight, if that
doesn't fix it you may need to get your AC serviced. My AC sticks no
matter how tight the belt is, I figure it must have a bad bearing
inside the AC. I'm taking it in this week to get it fixed or
replaced.

-D