Putting up the DMC for sale...

Hi All,

Carson Clark here, well I am moving from San Diego back to the east coast and was wanting to sell my pristine 1983 Delorean. I am not looking to make money off of the car just to get rid of it so I dont have to ship it! Please if you are serious about the car, give Don a call at DMC garden Grove, I ask for you to be serious so he doesnt get a lot of calls and get mad at me! ha!

Here is the scoop:

Don has really been the only person to work on the car since it was new. I have all receipts dating back to 1983 when the original owner purchased the car, I am the second owner. It is a 1983 VIN # 16367. It has been lowered and Don put a BAE turbo on the car a few years ago. It also has a rear spoiler on the car and I just installed a third brake light. I took the car up over Christmas and Don went over the entire car and basically if something was wrong fixed it. I put on a new copper radiator at that time too.

I bought the car last september with 35k miles on it, an since that time driven it everyday (its my only car) 50 miles to and from work, it now has 43k miles on it. Everything on the car works except for the defrost switch which just needs to be replaced...It also has sheepskin seat covers which I just had drycleaned and I also put down sheepskins for floormats.

If you are interested please just send me an e-mail and I will give you more details about the car, I am looking to sell it in the next few weeks. I am going to ask $16,500 for the car, easily under what the car is worth.

Thanks and I am sure this will not be my last DeLorean!

VIN 16367

P.S. I also have alot of memorablilia which I want to include with the car....copy of Stainless Steel Illusion, 1977 Road and Track- where they feature the protoype Delorean, a 1981 popular mechanics, a few original factory brochures, postcards etc.....Also have workshop manuals and car cover.