Re: [DML] Digest Number 136

In a message dated 7/19/00 3:52:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< > If I can compile a list of D's State Farm insures...I can prove the
> underwriters wrong and they will have to insure.

Why in the world would you want to FORCE someone to take your money (provide
insurance coverage)? We can all attest to the fact that there ARE companies
that are very happy to provide DeLorean coverage.

If you are planning limited driving (3,000 miles/year) take a look at the
specialty insurers like Hagerty that will provide stated value, full coverage
for $300/year or less.

Burke