Re: Engine compartment cleaning?

For normal clean-up, I use the same thing as I use outside the car -
Windex and lots of paper towels (assuming you're not starting with a
totally greasy mess). In that case some Gunk Engine Brite works
wonders first. Laquer thinner is a good grease-cutter too, but be
careful, used it on a rag only, there are some surfaces that you
don't want to get it on.

Dave Swingle
5429

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxx> wrote:
> Can someone please outline some simple pointers to cleaning the
engine
> compartment? I'm not looking for concours level/white-glove level
cleaning,
> but something to make it pretty and presentable for a local car
show. .