           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
           From: Hank Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "doctor who" <ohwrd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: Declan Kelly <declan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: nskalsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
           From: Josh Haldeman <haldeman.4@xxxxxxx>
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     17. Engine compartment cleaning?
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: BMW gullwing
           From: bigbenb84@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 01:03:22 -0400
   From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Warm-up circuit

> When my D is warming up from a cold start.  The  engine idles up and down
> like someone is playing with the gas paddle.
>I do not know of any other  car that behave that way.

Two of my cars (a 1992 Volkswagen Corrado G60 and 1995 BMW 325i) do the
identical thing.   I can't answer "why", but it is normal, and happens with
other vehicles.

-Hank

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 02:19:12 EDT
   From: njp548@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Installing antenna

In a message dated 7/14/00 2:15:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, doc.brown@xxxxxx
writes:

<< I don't know the color at the moment, but the wire is easy to find:
 It's the single wire with the single round connector crimped to it.

  Dave,

        The color of the wire that connects to the automatic antenna on the
craig radio is pink, its all by itself and it has a female connector crimped
to it.  Hope that helps.

Later,
Nick
1852