Re: [DML] More on Auto Transmission and the Transmission Governor

Re: [DML] More on Auto Transmission and the Transmission Governor

You have done some exceptionable work on trying to diagnosis and repair DMC
Trans computers. Have you talked to PJ Grady about your work. He seems like
the one who would be interested in doing the electronic upgrade.

What would make this task simpler, would be to collect all of the failed
units. this would provided the hoses, plugs, adapters etc and greatly reduce
manufacturing costs.

I do not have a failed unit. I did not install the factory trans cooler but
went with an external cooler. Now I need to drive 20,000 miles. I am also
very careful about charging the battery. The aberant AC may not be good for
this circuit.

bob