Re: [DML] Digest Number 122-starting woes for Matthew P. Olans

Re: [DML] Digest Number 122-starting woes for Matthew P. Olans

Matthew:
Had a problem very similar to the one you are describing- turned the key and
only got one clicking noise in the relay compartment area. It turned out to be a
loose connection under my start inhibit relay. Took me about 4 hours to figure
that one out. To check it, just try turning the key while jiggling the relay.
You may even have to try and get your fingers underneath the relay to make sure
those connections are made. Hope this helps.
Matthew Gailey 3946