From: sand131@xxxx [mailto:sand131@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 7:33 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] ALTERNATOR

first of all, how much does a new delco alternator cost? the deluxe top
of
the line one, not the basic model, if there is one.

A young man asked a while back and got no answer cause as said, he was
"just
a kid" but the question is a good one and I want to know as well. How
about a
good answer from the experts.
Ralph
Vin 1606