Side Marker Sockets

 Hi,

In taking my front yellow side markers apart to find out why they quit
working I found rusted and wet sockets. Both sockets had water trapped in
them which made using them again impossible. I have gone to several auto
parts stores to replace them but no luck. I would like to avoid redoing the
whole wire harness. Has anybody out there replaced just the sockets and
bulbs. Your input would be appreciated.

Bill
Vin#11596