Facia Bolt Replacement

Hi,

First of all "Happy 4th of July" to the DML. I am replacing all but one of
my bottom facia bolts on the rear facia assembly. After getting 8 replacement
stud bolts from P.J. Grady I now have the challenge of making them all a
permanent part of the facia assembly. I tried a Super Glue epoxy adhesive but
it didn't do the job. Today I have redone one stud with J.B. Weld. I think
this product will work but would like to verify that with any others out
there who have done this. If you have found a product you know will work
would you please respond back. I want to make sure I get the best solution
possible to this sticky problem. Your input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Bill
Vin#11596