Re: [DML] More on Auto Transmission and the Transmission Governor

Re: [DML] More on Auto Transmission and the Transmission Governor

Dear Mark:
Being an owner of a 5 speed; your info was more than I needed or wanted to
know about automatics, but my cerebral hard drive has the capacity and I was
never once tempted to stop reading. This is the type of info I think is
invaluable to owners and your concise way of explaining it and the concept
makes it that much better. I hope to hear more from you on the list in the
future.
Thanks Again,
Ralph
Vin 1606