Re: [DML] Lee Seiler model DeLorean

At 06:15 PM 6/20/00 EDT, you wrote:

>This is our first message to dmcnews as we are new to this, we are new
>DeLorean owners as well. We feel very privileged to have won the raffle for
>the Lee Seiler model Saturday night at Cleveland. At first our plans were
>>. Thank you for any input and help!
> Howard & Leslie Smith

reply:

I reply here on the DML as I feel that the reply will be of interest to ALL -

Dear Howard & Leslie Smith,

First let me make it clear that your kit is unique, it is the Only One that
will ever
be produced. It is not just another one twenty-forth scale kit, it's very
special
containing double the amount of 24Kt Gold. Half it's value is that it was
produced
specifically for the Cleveland show as a special edition of ONE of one. If
you contact
me at: lseiler@xxxx I will send you the certificate of ownership
and the
personalized assembly manual and engine/frame coupons.

The limited edition consist of only 100 kits of which 95 have been sold
leaving 5
left over.

I can't stress enough that opening and assembling the kit will only create
a DeLorean
in stainless or Gold (which ever you select) but it's collector value will
be no better
than any of the current 100 limited editions. If you would like a kit to
assemble I have
several still un-purchased one of which you can have for the shipping cost.
This would
allow you the fun of assembly with out risking your Cleveland 2000 prize.

What ever decision you make you can contact other edition owners at -

http://www.totalimmersion.com

Just follow the links to the DMC area. There is a bulletin board and lots
of pictures.

I should note that both myself and the authors of the assembly manuals
monitor the
site and will answer any assembly question you may have.

Congratulations with your prize.

Lee

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in
county jail.

It's the LAW!