Lee Seiler model DeLorean

This is our first message to dmcnews as we are new to this, we are new
DeLorean owners as well. We feel very privileged to have won the raffle for
the Lee Seiler model Saturday night at Cleveland. At first our plans were
not to open the box and keep it for posterity, however, there is no fun in
that, though its value may or may not be compromised. However, really hoping
to come to the event, and find a model to purchase, and then finding out none
exist except in this format, it was such a thrill to have won. Our plans are
to assemble it, mount it and put it under Plexiglas and bring it to Memphis
for display. This brings me to my question. Is there anyone out there who
has received his or her Lee Seiler DeLorean model and assembled it? No doubt
as this project unfolds we will have some questions. I understand there are
not too many in existence. Thank you for any input and help!
Howard & Leslie Smith