Re: [DML] Re: Rough running durring acceleration

Re: [DML] Re: Rough running durring acceleration

Dave, I just replaced a catalytic converter on my truck. I was getting bad
gas mileage
and everyone said the converter might be stopped up. My son in law who works
on cars at a dealership said that if it glows red it ( might ) be bad. My
truck has about 150,000 miles on it at that time and my poor gas mileage,
after replacing the converter for $300.00 was the transmission torque
converter not the catalytic converter. These thing can fool you.
My $.02's worth
John