Engine swap updates!

Thanks to everyone for your comments and questions on my swap. However, if you have emailed me questions from either yahoo, AngelFire, or AOL, I'm not recieving your mail messages. My ISP is having problems with their mail server and they will be replacing it this Sunday night at midnight. Another DML'er brought this to my attention just today. As far as the swap goes, the only thing I've done since I posted the new pics is to paint the brackets. I'll be putting them back on this weekend. I'm waiting for a friend of mine to finish up on the wiring diagram so I can post that as well.

Thanks,

Duke
www.geocities.com/at88mph_1999