From: Chris C <petleech@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 6:57 PM
Subject: [DML] PRV6 Variations

Speaking of a car with a similar PRV6 the most power I have seen out
of the PRV6 is 260. The engine displaces the exact same 2849cc's as
our PRV6 but the engine has the addition of twin turbos. The car is
called th MVS Venturi 260 and can go 168mph and 0-60 in 5.1. I wonder
if its possible to bolt this engine to the DMC?