RE: [DML] Engine Update

Adding a turbo seems like a lousy deal now. The turbo that Chris C
mentioned before from A1-Turbo was for just the turbine, not the whole turbo
kit. Full turbo kits are in the $3-6k range, uninstalled. Sure makes the
hot-rodded PRV6 from Houston look awful good for the price. This is what
I've got in my DMC, with a crated engine since mine had +100k miles. So far
I've only been able to drive it around Cleveland following taped
instructions. :-) I can definitely feel the difference and I'm dying to
try it out on my home Texas roads, but it's in Houston getting the finishing
touches.

By the way, I had a great time in Cleveland, and there were too many people
to meet! I wish I had more time to spend with everyone. That was by far
the best car show I've attended. It could only have been made better if
we'd had access to a track or even an autocross course (but I'm only saying
that because I have the new engine) LOL.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695