Re: [DML] New DMC to the Family

In a message dated 6/20/00 8:42:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mpolans@xxxx writes:

<< I purchased VIN #10365 two weeks ago and I'm having it shipped from
FL to my home in NJ. >>

Congratulations, Matthew!

We also have a grey interior 5 speed, '82. They're the pick of the litter!
Compare prices, budget carefully, and don't spend for goodies like a fancy
sound system or new seats until you get your safety issues (brakes, steering,
tires, fuel system, taillights) mechanicals, (fluids, filters, header bottle,
bonnet release etc.) resolved. And don't let yourself be impatient.
They're worth the wait!
Where do you live in NJ? We are in Bridgeton, in central south Jersey.
Again, congrats!!!

-Wayne
"Living the dream"
11174