New DMC to the Family

Greetings all,
I purchased VIN #10365 two weeks ago and I'm having it shipped from
FL to my home in NJ. I'm really excited as I have wanted a DeLorean for
quite a long time. It is, in no small part, because of this list that I
chose to buy one so soon. My buddy Dan has one and he was instrumental in
helping me out with what to look for and how to inspect it, as well as
introducing me to the list.
I know my car needs a few things, some more than others. I am aware
of the suppliers of DeLorean parts but thought I would post to the list with
my needs first to see if there was someone who could help me out. Here's
what I believe I need:
Door struts (both sides), hood struts, hood gasket, stainless coolant
bottle, shift boot, steering wheel with horn pad. When you take off the gas
cap the insert is rusted badly. Are these replaceable? This car has none
of the updates discussed here and I imagine I will have them done by one of
the DeLorean repair centers.
I also remember a conversation about taking brown sun damage out of the dash
board (the interior is grey). I can't seem to find this in the archives as
I am still new to the list, but if memory serves me someone had suggested
using kerosene....any thoughts?

I appreciate any help that you can offer. Please feel free to email me
directly as not to spam the list members with my answers. Thanks!

Matthew
VIN #10365