I need a hood... please help...

Ok. Here's the situation. For reasons that I will divulge later, I'm stripping the paint off my car and I need a hood. It must have lines in it too, with no gasflap. I need this hood because I'm afraid of ruining mine. See, I'm stripping my car, and i'm finding that the car was sanded down with a DA (dual-action) sander. My hood, with linesand no gasflap, is in PERFECT condition, less the scratches. So, I'd like to sell it to someone who needs a hood for their painted car, and buy a hood for my car without any sand-scratches in it. I'd regrain my hood, but I'm really afraid of putting that "X" form in it. Right now, there is no "X". So, this would be a PERFECT hood for someone with a painted car. All the paint is stripped clean from it right now. It's ready to be painted and installed. If someone is interested in some sort of trade, let me know. I'm leaving all options open. So, if there is anyone out there who could possibly help me in any way at all, please e-mail me privately and let me know what you can do. Thanks so much in advance.

---Dan Vin#5493... only partly black and gold right now... but working on it...