DMC 2000 Pictures and more

Hello All,

First of all, I was very glad that I had the chance to attend the 2000 DeLorean Car Show and Tour in Cleveland. This has to be one of my greatest experiences with the DeLorean. Thanks to Ken Koncelik and his family for putting this event together, as well a Kathryn DeLorean. The largest thanks has to go to John DeLorean for actually attending the events, and allowing us to pester him for autographs and pictures. Thanks John! We really appreciate everything you've done for us, including the question and answer cession. Although I'm not an owner, I really enjoyed it, and will definately be attending two years in Memphis, Tennessee. And as for the 'Nobody gets lost' Driving Ralley, that was really fun, although the detours kinda got in our way, we made it back. I, as well as many others, had taken along a video camera as well as digital camera and snapped lots of pictures and footage. In the not-to-distant future, I will be uploading images and videos of the DeLorean events of the weekend. It was also nice to meet the people whose posts I've been reading for the past two years on the DML. Also, I've made a collage of the DeLorean's license plates during the car show. The image is on my website, http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/DMCViper/index.html. Please note that all DeLoreans license plates are not in this image. A pretty good bit of D's had taken their license plates off, as well as many having the phony "OUTATIME" license plates. Sorry if I did not get your license plates on here, a few had obsticles in the way of my camera. Enjoy the image, and I hope to see you in two years... I may have a DeLorean, or maybe not. Only time will tell, See ya later...

Steven Lawrence
vipertv@xxxx
VIN# - not yet.....
My DeLorean Website