Re: [DML] Aircon Pipes

In a message dated 06/19/2000 2:40:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
gwells@xxxx writes:

<< I have to say that she is not
that keen on my 'dream', calling it ' a can of beans without the label'.
I'll have to convince her she's being a bit unfair!!

She is at least more clever than most of the comment we owners hear. Hope you
both can come to Memphis.
Ralph
Vin 1606