Re: Happy DeLorean Stories?

I had a wonderful time meeting so many people from the DML. Finally
putting a face to an e-mail address or name was great. Mingling and
chatting with everyone in person was a real treat. And I walked
(drove) away with many new friends. Even though my Delorean wasn't
there ( please come home soon!) I still had a great time.
One moment that I'll never forget was on Saturday morning when I was
in the Hotel lobby walking towards the restraunt, John Delorean and
his daughter walked out and said goodmoring. I said goodmorning, and
we chatted for a while. He wanted to give me $100 to buy him lottery
tickets. (the night before I won 4 prizes at the dinner) I never
thought I'd be walking down a hallway and have John Delorean say
goodmorning to me.
Thanks to everyone who made me feel not so lonely without my
Delorean.

Also, thank you Ken!! you put on a great show!

Erik Geerdink
4512