Cleveland show

Fellow DMCer's,
First let me say, "Ken, You be the man!!!". The show was beyond the terms
great. For those of us lucky enough to have been there, you know what I mean.
The behind the scenes work you and everyone put into this event made it an
experience to remember forever. Thank you to Ken and Richard, and to your
familles for all the support that they gave. Mike and Patti, (I skipped the
cruise -will not make this mistake next time!), Kathryn, and John Z..
A special thanks to Stephen Wynne for using the motor home to part the
traffic for us on the way in rush hour!
I still think that Dave S should have told people that Vixen was complete on
the start of his trip and that someone had striped the car (stainless panels
and all) at a truck stop. (Would have won the hard luck story award.)
It is amazing that we as a group not only pulled this off, but are now
posting photos for all those that missed it. What a world we live in!
The Tech sessions were very informative, thanks to all that put these on.
Besides the site of all 100+ Deloreans seeing old friends and making new ones
is what this show is all about. Who would have thought that at my table would
be the official Delorean ambassador to Costa Rica?
No question will be in Memphis in 2002. Beale Street get ready the D's are
coming!!!!
Bruce Battles
Vin # 6569