Re: DeLorean Coyote

A while back the Coyote converted DeLorean was for sale. The asking
price was $60,000. The ad was placed I believe in the
Excite/Classifieds 2000 for sale section. Pretty much all the
description for the car said was that it was the same car used in the
show, and that the camera mounts were still in place. A small photo
was with the car, it wasn't very clear, but the camera mounts were
visible. There are 2 seperate versions of the "Coyote", a kit car,
and the DeLorean conversion. The first did not have opening doors,
you apparently had to get in Dukes of Hazzard style. The man who
played the judge (can't remember his name) was getting older, and
getting in and out of the car was getting harder and harder for him.
This is where the DeLorean came in. The gullwing doors made it alot
easier for him, plus the car could be chopped to look like the
Coyote. Rear mounted engine, so the front could be exchanged with the
kit car, and so on. As far as what happened to the car after the show
was canceled, or how the current owner ended up with it, I don't
know. But I do hope that this info has helped some what.

-Robert
vin 6585