Vortec 4.3 swap pic updates

This weekend I took some pics of the progress I've made on my engine conversion. It shows pics of the custom mounts I had to have made, the notch for the oil pan because of frame clearance, and the mounting of the compressor and alternator. Also shown is the new routing of the cooling system. My next step is to finish up the wiring and then move onto the exhaust system. (I've done everything so far but won't be doing the exhaust system myself) Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

>From the link below, it takes about 10 sec to load my page. The pics are located on the left side under "Engine Swap Pics" I have them as thumbnails and the pics are really high quality shots. Enjoy!

Thanks,

Duke
www.geocities.com/at88mph_1999