New Delorean

Not to sound skeptical or pessimistic but I doubt JOHN Z. will ever
make another car under his name. I forget where I read it but now
doesn't he have to pay $.90 to th dollar he owes? Where would he
finance his project? Who would lend him money again after he took so
long to pay his debts back and went bankrupt? Another thing, he
claims 1200hp for one of his new cars? There isn't even a 1200hp
Ferrari or formula 1 car!!! It is possible but where would John get
technicians experienced enough to switch frm Mclaren or Ferrari to
make a DeLorean? It could be posssible and maybe he will do it again.
I even hope he makes new cars with gullwings and a 1200hp car, that
would be amazing and spectacular but in reality it doesn't seem like
a feasible task.