Replacement Window Regulators' PRICE!!!

Hello,
Thinking of upgrading my window regulators I discovered that there is a major price difference between DMC suppliers and/or DMC clubs.

Some lists the price of $360 per regulator, i.e. $720,- for both.
Others lists the price of $495 for both.
And finally one lists the price of $350,- for both.

Now, they all seem to be very much alike (made of metal, BOSCH motors, no plastic elbow, plated for long life etc.

My question: What is the difference between the ones mentioned above?
Does anybody knows? How can the price be THAT different???

I do believe there is a difference in PRICE vs QUALITY but when it comes to these window regulators, then I'm not sure. All of them seem to be the same and of the same high quality.

I would like to get an input from those of you who has new window regulators and from the suppliers who sell them...

DeLorean One?
DeLorean Motor Center?
P.J. Grady?
DeLorean Services?
Specialty Automotive?
DeLorean Motor Company?
DeLorean Midstates Club?

Please convince me that YOU are the one I should be buying my window regulators from.

PS! No need to use the DML for this - you can email me privately :)

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY