Re: Cleveland and JZD

He said that he wants the car to be available by 2002. The frame for
the new car will be totally different than any other. It will be
made of carbon fiber. he stated that it is so strong, that you could
drop it from a ten story building and it would bounce. He told us
about 2 cars. One would be in the same class as the McLaren. It
would have gullwing doors and have about 1200 horse power. the other
would cost $20K and have gullwing doors. I can't remember what else
was said...can anyone else remember?
His daughter was promoting his car today at the show. The DMC
watches were for sale for $3000. There was a lot more info about the
watch that I can't totally remember. Hopefully someone will post a
message about it. Ken??
John walked around today looking at all the cars and posing for
photos with owners. The whole even today was AWESOME!! I've never
been to something this great! It will go down in history as the best
Delorean car show ever. Ken did a wonderfull job along with his
family and the Ohio Club.

Erik Geerdink
4512