Re: [DML] AC question

James, I just buy new ones and be carefull no to break again. Kid's are
murder on them. As far as the drip. The drain hose may be cloged. Either blow
it out or clean. Keep in touch, i'm glad it worked out. Thought it would. I'm
working on a new wiring for blower motors, hope to test tomorrow if weather
permitting.
John