Re: Stalling!!!

You need to troubleshoot three fuel subsystems. They are
1) the lambda enrichment system (should here the frequency valve
buzzing like a mad cricket with the motor running)
2) the cold start valve ( If the motor runs good hot it probably has
problem)
3) the idle motor circuit (make sure it has power and the idle switch
is working, check it with a meter)
If these hints don't help check for a vacum leak ie; a disconnected
hose, loose fittings, etc. also there are 3 adjustment screws on the
metering body MAKE SURE THEY ARE PROPERLY SET and that there is a
plug
in the metering body over the mixture screw.

David Teitelbaum
Vin 10757