Re: Wreck (or, Now I know Why Dave Is So Good At Auto Repair)

In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx> wrote:
>...But still the Gods are fickle. I've been involved in seven
> crashes, including being hit by a train, a bus, a helicopter (don't
> ask), and a Jet Ski (even worse...) and a near miss with a plane on
> the runway at the Boca Raton, FL airport at F.A.U. I've also had
> that car damaged by falling into the ocean, Hurricane Andrew, two
> tornadoes, a bolt of lightning, and a flood. All of that happened
> to the same -one- car, and I still have that car to this day.

Yeah, I remember now, I saw you in "Mission Impossible." Or was it in
a James Bond film? Oh wait, you lived through all of them, so you
must have been on "The A-Team." Yeah! You were driving the black GMC
van with the red stripe, right? :-)

Too bad you weren't in the Delorean when you got hit by lightning.
Could have been interesting.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN #4695
Packing for Cleveland, wondering where my car is