Car Show, Bethlehem PA

I was reading the July issue of Automobile last night, on page 112 there's a
full page ad for.. get this, a "Back to the Future" show on June 17! No
mention of a D,it had the Chrysler Turbine car and a Tucker, but with the
name of the show someone in that area HAS to enter their DeLorean! Their
info # is 1-800- 999-6810, website is
< www.concourseast.org>. Hope a few PA cars will make it!