Different DMC Fuel Senders?

Hello,
everyone is familiar with the excellent Fuel Sender from P.J. Grady called FuelZilla.

But when (what VIN) did the change happen from DMCs Original Fuel Sender to DMCs Improved Fuel Sender?

I guess that there are three Fuel Senders involved in the story. The first fuel sender was inaccurate, and didn't really tell you the truth as to how much fuel there really was leftin your tank. Then Fuel Sender number 2 came around. What's the story on this one? Is the second Fuel Sender almost the same as the third - FuelZilla? Is the second Fuel Sender 100% when it comes to measuring the correct amount of fuel left in your tank. Or are both DMCs fuel senders rubbish, and FuelZilla the only sensible thing to buy?

Who can tell me more about this?

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY