Wreck

Hello everyone,
Last friday as I was driving my D a disaster struck. A 19 year-old girl who
just got her license didn't stop at a STOP sign and pulled right in front of
me. I had almost no time to react. She was going pretty fast and by the time
I saw her, she was about 5 - 6 feet in front of me. I survived the crash
with no injuries, but the DeLorean..... it had to be towed home. She got a
ticket for not stoping on the stop sign and for not yielding to cross
traffic. Her insurance will pay for repairs, but for me.... It took me over
3 years and almost $8000 to restore this car and get it back on the road. I
just started driving it about 4 weeks ago. So far I put about 400 miles on
the car and this has happened. The good thing is that the frame seems to be
intact.... so the car will be repaired.
I'm starting to think that I was not meant to own a DeLorean.

Take care everyone, and drive carfully.... VERY CAREFULLY

Tom Niemczewski
tomcio@xxxx