Polished wheels from houston

Sometime this month im getting a new set of Yoko's and
i want to upgrade my rims, I REALLY like the stock
rims but mine and some point of their life have been
repainted a crudy shade of grey. I was wondering if
anyone on the list has the polished wheels from
houston and if you have good pictures of them and your
opinion.

Cliff Andrews
10854