RE: [DML] '81 D For Sale

Here's what the car needs:

Headliner Engine louver Weatherstripping Pulls for both doors
Drivers window needs work (offtrack)
Carpet Brakes squeak A good detailing!

SCEDT26T8BD00471 Oct. 1981

Please contact me offline for more info.
Mbomberger@xxxx

Is something wrong with that Vin # ? I thought that they started at 500 ???
Ralph
Beginning in 1981 all Vin#'s are required to have 17 digits. The Vin listed
has only 16 digits, so the poster has forgotten one digit.

Robert Starling
Vin#05252