81 Delorean for sale VIN3309

I believe the time has come to sell my Delorean. Due to work and family I
just do not have the extra time I once did. Here is some information:

VIN 3309
1981 Automatic grey interior
20,000 miles
Thin grey side stripe, Black mats, manuals, paperwork etc.
Frame epoxy is like new
fasicas are mint. Exterior extremely clean and straight
Too many new parts to list here
Orginal NCT's with the fronts like new no dry rot
Interior is clean with no dry rot or sun damage
The car is located in Youngstown, Ohio which is about 60 miles from
Cleveland. I am asking $15,750. Anyone who is interested can E mail me at :

dmc3309@xxxx or call me at 330 792-0016

Thanks, Robert Gorski