'81 D For Sale

Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to make a move right now, but I did run
across a nice D for sale. Here are the particulars:

1981 40,612 miles Grey Interior 5 Spd. BAE Turbo Engine bay in
pristine condition with S/S header bottle
Non original Alpine receiver Built in K40 radar Goodyear Eagle RH's F195/R235
looked new Leather is Avg.
Stainless is in good condition 1 small indention on the T panel Fascia's in
good shape Frame is in good condition
Comes with Tech Manual

The car drove very well - the A/C worked fine, all the other electricals
appeared to be in good condition. All the gaps in the panels
were uniform and it didn't appear to of been in any type of accident. I don't
have prior ownership history as its at a wholesale car lot
(indoors). They don't know what to do with it. They have $12K in it but will
take $10k to move it. I've exhausted my resources looking
for a way to purchase the vehicle, but didn't want to stand in the way of
someone else realizing their dream. Overall I would rank this car a
6.5 out of 10.

Here's what the car needs:

Headliner Engine louver Weatherstripping Pulls for both doors
Drivers window needs work (offtrack)
Carpet Brakes squeak A good detailing!

SCEDT26T8BD00471 Oct. 1981

Please contact me offline for more info.
Mbomberger@xxxx