Luggage Rack Box

Well, I bought a Thule Weekender model Luggage Box and mounted it on the
DeLorean Luggage rack. It is a fairly good size. 55.1" long and 38"wide.
Looks pretty good. Has 13 cu ft of cargo space so I could probably carry
enough items and luggage for a very extended trip. Thanks to everyone who
suggested items to use with the rack. I will probably have the box on my car
in Cleveland Thursday and Friday and remove ot for the show so those that
asked me to let them know which solution I settled on can take a look. See
you all in Cleveland!

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic