Driving Tour Directions Uploaded

I just uploaded the directions for the 'Nobody Gets Lost Driving Tour
and Rock & Roll Road Rally' to the DML vault. To download the file, go
to the DML page on eGroups and click on "Files." The file is named
driving_tour.xls and it is located in the root directory, not the
Cleveland2000 subdirectory.

The Excel spreadsheet includes longitude & latitude for GPS, such as it
is. We jotted down the coordinates but never went back to test them.
The data looks good; I plotted the coordinates and the XY graph looks
roughly like my map, but I am suspicious of a few points on Leg One. If
someone wants to enter this data into a programmable GPS computer I
would be fascinated to see it lead them through the route.

The coordinates are in arc minutes and arc seconds only. For degrees,
you may use this data from the Census Bureau's U.S. Gazetteer:
Cleveland Location: 41.47970 N, 81.67851 W

Note that no one needs to print out these directions, as we will supply
color coded copies to all Tour participants at departure. This preview
is for those who want to use GPS or simply enjoy studying the route.

- Mike Substelny